DOHaD Associated Societies
The DOHaD Society welcomes approaches from local, national, regional and international groups and organisations for affiliation status.
- Groups wishing to be affiliated should have at least 20 members of the main DOHaD Society, and their chairman/spokesperson should be a member
- Their affiliation would be recognised on the DOHaD website, and they would be entitled to use the word DOHaD in their society’s name and to use the DOHaD Society logo on their own website and on printed material
- If such groups have 40 or more members of the DOHaD Society, they would become eligible for workshop support and for one seat on Council
- They should declare the objectives of the DOHaD Society, or an equivalent form of words, on their own website, and actively encourage their members to join the Society
- There should be no conflicts with the DOHaD Society regarding commercial sponsorship
Groups should submit an application to Council, via the Society’s secretary, describing the nature of their organisation, officers, and members. These will be vetted by a Council sub-committee. You can download a PDF application form here.