DOHAD World Congress 2017
Get ready to go European! The 2017 DOHaD Congress will be held in The Netherlands – a European hub of DOHaD research – on October 15-18, 2017. The 2017 Congress is chaired by Professor Vincent Jaddoe and no doubt will be a fantastic Congress. Rotterdam is the second largest city in The Netherlands and is one of the world’s largest ports. Plan now to see the sights of Rotterdam before or after the Congress! http://www.generationr.nl/researchers/dohad-2017.html
Look out for more information about the 2017 Congress in future newsletters.
We look forward to a great event in The Netherlands!
DOHAD 2019 Congress announcement
We are please to announce that after careful consideration of highly competitive bids for the 2019 World Congress, the winning bid is for Melbourne Australia.
Congratulations to the Congress chairs Professors John Bertram and Euan Wallace from Monash University, who will be joined by the DOHaD Society of ANZ in organizing our next World Congress.
We look forward to a fantastic event in the land down under in 2019, and hope that you will all join us there!
DOHaD 2015, Cape Town: The Highlights
- Took place in beautiful Cape Town
- 810 registered delegates attended
- 530 submitted abstracts (137 oral presentations and 393 poster-oral presentations).
- 67 invited speakers gave amazing talks
- 100 travel awards were given to attendees from Developing Countries
- 80 trainees attended the trainee welcome session on first day of the conference
- 10 trainees went out for a trainee networking dinner on final day of the conference
- Newsletters were distributed every morning about the previous day’s events. Click on the images below to read in full
- The Congress ended with all the delegates beating their drums to African rhythms under the direction of Drum Café. It was a fitting end to the meeting, and a “call of action” uniting the multidisciplinary group of scientists at the congress to continue their great efforts.