DOHaD 2015, Cape Town: The Highlights
- Took place in beautiful Cape Town
- 810 registered delegates attended
- 530 submitted abstracts (137 oral presentations and 393 poster-oral presentations).
- 67 invited speakers gave amazing talks
- 100 travel awards were given to attendees from Developing Countries
- 80 trainees attended the trainee welcome session on first day of the conference
- 10 trainees went out for a trainee networking dinner on final day of the conference
- Newsletters were distributed every morning about the previous day’s events. Click on the images below to read in full
- The Congress ended with all the delegates beating their drums to African rhythms under the direction of Drum Café. It was a fitting end to the meeting, and a “call of action” uniting the multidisciplinary group of scientists at the congress to continue their great efforts.