Why Join DOHaD
Our membership: The International DOHaD Society is a young and growing Society, made up of researchers from all over the world. We boast over 550 members from more than 55 countries worldwide, consisting of developed and developing countries.
Advantages of membership:
- Subscription to the Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (JDOHAD)
- Regular newsletter highlighting hot topics and current research initiatives across the field
- Details of workshops, meetings and conferences
- Eligibility to apply for a financial contribution to support workshops, meetings and conferences
- Preferential registration rates at World Congresses
- Opportunity to join an international scientific network which promotes an interdisciplinary and integrative approach to research
- A password-protected section of the website, giving members’ key publications, contact details, and a discussion forum.